Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Blu-Ray release

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars Blu-Ray release Empty Star Wars Blu-Ray release

Post by Cheezel Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:07 am

Well not long now and the entire saga will be released on Blu-Ray.

here is a link to some of the differences between the DVD versions and blu-Ray

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/21637/-star-wars-blu-ray-adds-girlie-screams

I honestly can't wait ever since Blu-ray came out (I bought the first Pioneer player back in 2007, cost a mint well worth it), I have refused to watch any of the Star Wars movies until they were released on Blu-Ray

and on top of that, As of February next year they will all be released at cinemas in 3d, how coll is the pod racing and speeder bike scenes gunna be?

Cheezel
Cheezel
5. Sergeant Major
5. Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Blu-Ray release Empty Re: Star Wars Blu-Ray release

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 pm

And on top of that, NZ and AUS will be having a F*cking CopyRight Law so we CAN'T Download anything from BitTorrent -_- F*CK THAT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarin Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 pm

Darkie4eva wrote:And on top of that, NZ and AUS will be having a F*cking CopyRight Law so we CAN'T Download anything from BitTorrent -_- F*CK THAT!!

What do you mean? I might be downloading through it right now?
Akkarin
Akkarin
V.I.P. Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 pm

NZ already has the Law, AUS is bringing it in over the next 2 months. What I mean is Aus and NZ can't download anymore movies, from peer to peer sites such as LimeWire, UTorrents, BitTorrents and such.

F*CKING ANNOYING!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarin Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Really? I have been downloading tv shows and music atm.... Might have to stick to youtube -.-
Akkarin
Akkarin
V.I.P. Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Meh... I'm not giving George Lucas any money for this version. Reason being: I had the original trilogy on VHS (Original meaning Greedo didn't get to shoot first; Han just caps his ass), then came VHS with "new and extended scenes", then came the DVD version, then the "DVD directors cut version with the extra extra scenes I showed you before but wit mo extras and talkie-talk all up in yo grill cuz I's greedy like dat, son". And now Blu-Ray.

Now, maybe it's different for the rest of the world, but here in the states Blu-Ray has been out for quite some time. It's not like it just showed up last month. Seems to me George is bored, again, and decided to redo everything, again. Little late, but I suppose people will buy it.

Right now, the big thing over here is "3D", so as soon as he get's tired of Blu-Ray, it'll be released again, in 3D. THAT version I'll pay for. Till then, sit and spin George... you AND Jar-Jar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4n0F9R90F0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:48 am

Darkie4eva wrote:NZ already has the Law, AUS is bringing it in over the next 2 months. What I mean is Aus and NZ can't download anymore movies, from peer to peer sites such as LimeWire, UTorrents, BitTorrents and such.

F*CKING ANNOYING!!!

seedboxes..

I for one will not buy this Blu-ray edition. As for 3D, it is a very stupid gimmick that only people of low brain cell count would buy into. It very rarely often works to a satisfying degree, and hurts many peoples eyes after a period of time.

/endrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 am

seedboxes would be under that new F*cking law too Xanny, Just careful. LOL I wouldn't even buy the Blu-Ray and 3D one. Waste of money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:25 am

I bought it anyway (too much loose change), and I must say the changes are pretty cool. The original trilogy looks amazing on Blu-Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 am

I am planning on buying this for my lady soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Definitely worth it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 am

Hmm I'm kinda meh with this release, if it comes down a little in price then I might take another look. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 am

I got it, It is AWESOME! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:08 am

TsubakiBreak wrote:Hmm I'm kinda meh with this release, if it comes down a little in price then I might take another look. Razz

I had a look around at the cost of the dvd price and then the blu-ray price, cheapest in stores I could find dvd wise was $70ish for all 6 movies, the blu-ray set was only $110 (and I bought it the day it came out)
I don't find a problem with that price being it a semi new release, I thought it was worth it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am

Well I went out and bought it yesterday, the movies look really good in HD. So far it seems it was worth the purchase. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down